The beginning of a year is not just what is ahead of us, but looking back on the past and gathering the clues, experiences, and wisdom while we move forward. A years’ reflection gives a lot of insights and helps us understand our strengths and weaknesses and to use these takeaways as a direction for the future.
2019 has been a fantastic year for PIMworks. We’ve achieved major milestones – product enhancements, community engagement, content creation, and market reach has spiked this year. As 2019 is about to fade away, we’re looking back on the significant happenings and reflecting on major takeaways. Also, we’re excited about the year ahead and have big plans.
Here’s an infographic of the major updates of PIMworks all through the year. We hope you enjoy this!
Here’s a quick round-up of the major product enhancements of 2019.
- Overall 5 new modules, 100+ features and 400+ enhancements released in 2019
- Seamless integration with partner ecosystem Venzee
- Automated two-way synchronization of data for Bigcommerce and Amazon channels including taxonomy and images
- Enhanced product experience management with easy ways to create and update multi-channel and multi-store content
- Enhanced UI and UX to provide a best-of-breed solution to manage 360 degree of product data
- Enhancements on alerts and notifications
- Granular controls for managing custom attribute rules and units
- Slick and easy configurable export module with multiple file types including CSV, JSON, Xlsx and FTP sync
- Innovative distributable catalogs for internal teams and partners
- PIMworks native API v1 for obtaining data from your PIMworks account with secure authentication
- Ability to have detailed metadata including keywords, image, and descriptions for category class nodes
- Upgraded infrastructure with better performance and smoother usability
- Amazon marketplace SEO scorecard to give your brand performance on Amazon.com
- A new module for catalog creation workflow with multiple task management
All set for 2020!
As much as reflecting on the past year is important, planning the objectives for the year ahead is important too. Here’s a quick update of the plans for PIMworks in 2020.
- More integrations to channels
- Dashboards with intelligent insights
- SEO for marketplaces
- ML-based product data classification
- Digital Shelf Experience Management suite integration
- Dynamic health check and data sync to channels
- Powerful version and access controls of data
- Greater flexibility and granularity to configure rules
- Upgraded native PIMworks API